Thursday, October 13, 2011

I really suck at this

I guess I am just not very good at blogging. Over the last few months, I kept thinking that I needed to update....I wanted to remember every step of this pregnancy as this might be "it" for me. I am really, really regretful that I did not do that. Oh well. What can I do about it now?

Anyway, obviously we have a viable pregnancy, one little baby girl is growing in there. We did have a scare at around 6 weeks....spotting. It turns out it was a sub-chorionic bleed. It hung around for quite a while. I started hemmoraging at work (in front of 30 7th graders....that was great!) at around 9 weeks. I was rushed to the hospital, absolutely terrified. Baby was fine :) A few days of rest, and I was back at work. The bleed was finally absorbed at around 19 weeks.

Everything has gone pretty smoothly until 33 weeks (mid september). My only complaint was swelling. That is when the contractions started.

Having a bout of contractions now...the computer is not distracting me as much as I thought it would. I will continue the story in a bit (jeez...this really is boring. Doesn't matter, it is just for me anyway! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment